The Travel Company participated for the second consecutive year at the 2nd International Exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo” that was held in Athens on December 4-6, 2015, in the presence of the Deputy Minister of Tourism, Mrs. Elena Kountoura.
The following facts and figures confirm the success of the event and the initiative “Come to meet the Greeks”:
- 100 buyers from esteemed international businesses and 25 countries
- 200 exhibitors from all sectors of Greek Tourism, such as regional authorities and municipalities, hotels and villas, tour operators, cruise companies, etc.
- 3,800 very successful B2B meetings between exhibitors and buyers
- 7,000 visitors from Greece and abroad, mostly from the tourism sector, but also from other similar business areas.
- 2,638 meetings prearranged through the website’s Visitor Matching Program, between exhibitors and visitors and also thousands of additional meetings during their visit in the exhibition.
The exhibition “GREEK TOURISM Expo” was held under the Auspices of: Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Marine & Tourism, Ministry of Culture, Education & EOT, Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, SETE, HAPCO Ship owners Associations & Cruise & Maritime Agencies.